GUTSER's career spans more than 30 years, and it is continually growing and expanding internationally, supported by its excellent geographical implementation in well communicated industrial centres.
- 1955 - Gutser S.A was founded in Barcelona.
- 1979 - Messrs. Ros and Turón acquired the majority share and control of GUTSER, which was on the verge of bankruptcy. In just one year, they reversed the situation and started to make a profit.
- 1986 - Acquisition of 45% of GUTMETAL, S.A., which was about to enter the suspension of payments procedure. Again, during the first year, they started to make a profit.
- 1996 - Acquisition of 100% of FORFLE, S.A. (beforehand HIESCO, S.A.), in Sagunto, to extend the group's production capacity and improve the service offered in the south of Spain and North Africa.
- 1997 - Messrs. Ros and Turón increased their participation in GUTMETAL, S.A., to 75%.
- 1998 - Messrs. Ros and Turón increased their participation in the business group, from 46 to 100% of the shareholders total.
- 2004 - Acquisition of 75% of INGEPERFIL, S.L. In 2005, turnover and profits were doubled with respect to the year 2003.